What is a SG Certified Home?
Prior to putting a home on the market, a Seven Gables Real Estate advisor works with a seller to complete the following requirements:
- Physical Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Preliminary Title Report
- Roof Inspection (If recommended by physical inspection)
- Pool Inspection (If recommended by physical inspection)
- Lateral Sewer Line Inspection (Properties 20+ years old)
- Natural Hazard Disclosure
- Buyer Home Warranty
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Installed
- Water Heaters Properly Strapped
- Complete Disclosure Package
- Permit History
- Clue Report (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange)
Seven Gables Real Estate then actively promotes a SG Certified listing by placing a branded SG Certified Seal across all marketing channels, including property signs, all printed and digital marketing materials, on the property website and in the MLS.