In a normal market, it’s a good idea to have an experienced guide navigating you through the process of buying or selling a home. Your guide will advise you on crucial steps such as pricing your home correctly or the first steps to take when you’re ready to buy. However, we are witnessing times we haven’t encountered before in this unprecedented market. As a result, an expert isn’t just good to have by your side – an expert is essential.
Today’s housing market is full of extremes. Mortgage rates have maintained record-lows which are driving high buyer demand. But simultaneously, there is an absence of sellers creating record-low housing inventory. This imbalance in supply and demand is leading to a skyrocketing rate of competition, bidding wars and more houses selling over their asking price. The combination of these effects are driving home price appreciation and gains in home equity. The market conditions may seem to be an overwhelming feat to accomplish. Having a trusted expert to coach you through the process of buying and selling a home gives you clarity, confidence, and success through each step. The Seven Gables Advisors would love to help you in these challenging times!
Seven Gables Advisors can provide invaluable expertise related to each of the following areas:
- Contracts – We help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment. Did you know that Seven Gables even has our own in-house legal department to provide exceptional support.
- Experience – We’re well-versed in real estate and experienced with the entire sales process, including how it’s changed over the past year.
- Negotiations – We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction while advocating for your best interests.
- Education – We simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals.
- Pricing – We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one.
A Seven Gables expert will carefully walk you through the whole real estate process, look out for your unique needs, and advise you on the best ways to achieve success. Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home. This begs the question: How do you choose the right expert?
To choose the right expert, you must build a foundation that starts with trust. You’ll have to be able to trust the advice your agent is going to give you, so that you will make the best possible decision to ensure your success. A true professional expert will give you great advice based on the information at hand, helping you make the necessary adjustments and best decisions along the way. The right agent – the professional – will help you plan the steps to take for success, advocate for you throughout the process, and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions toward your goals.
It’s crucial to work with a real estate expert who understands how the market is changing and what that means for home buyers and sellers. If you’re planning to make a move this year, connect with a Seven Gables Advisor. We will help streamline the process by answering your questions, giving you the best advice, and guiding you along the way.